Flagship One Blog
WHO WE ARE
FLAGSHIP ONE, INC. is the world’s top supplier of programmed OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Powertrain Control Modules (PCM), Engine Control Modules (ECM), Injection Control Modules (IDM), Body Control Modules (BCM), Transmission Control Modules (TCM) and all other car control units. With over a decade in the business, we are the most reliable source when it comes to engine computer programming services for replacement auto engine control modules.
Ford and Chrysler dealerships all over the world contract us to handle their programmed engine computer services. All of our products are thoroughly tested and bear the exclusive Flagship One Lifetime Warranty. We specialize in engine module programming and flashing for all Acura, Audi, BMW, Chrysler, Dodge, Eagle, Fiat, Ford, Geo, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Infiniti, Jeep, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercedes, Mercury, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Plymouth, Scion, Toyota, Volkswagen and General Motors (including Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Hummer, Isuzu, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Saab & Saturn) models.
Flagship One also offers reprogramming and flashing services for existing computer module, ECU Module and Engine Control Modules; including tuning and software updating. Our expert automobile interchange staff are always at your service to provide sourcing for hard-to-find car control units. Browse our extensive offerings online or call now 516-766-2223 and get live personalized assistance!
Our Latest Posts
- 2004 F150 Problems That Are Too Commonby FlagshipOneThe 2004 Ford F-150 is a solid choice if you’re looking for a full-size pickup truck that won’t disappoint. The Lariat model, which has a 300-horsepower V8 engine, is one of the most popular options for this powerful pickup truck. Interior amenities include leather-trimmed seats and automatic climate control to ensure a pleasant trip for… Read more: 2004 F150 Problems That Are Too Common
- Common Effects Of A Bad 2004 Ford F150 PCMby FlagshipOneFord F-150 has been the best-selling vehicle in America for 21 consecutive years. Its new model features the best handling interiors, comfortable, quietest, and most supportive seats. The Ford F-150 model car uses a unique electric throttle control. Its computer system works interchangeably with the powertrain module to improve performance and efficiency. What is the… Read more: Common Effects Of A Bad 2004 Ford F150 PCM
- 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee PCM Problems That Are Too Commonby FlagshipOne2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee belongs to the SUV family, which means it is designed to be a utility car. Compared to the others in its category, it possesses a higher power with more tractive capability. This version was developed by the Mercedes Benz in collaboration with Doge, and therefore not a traditional jeep in American… Read more: 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee PCM Problems That Are Too Common
- Common 2007 Jeep Wrangler PCM Issuesby FlagshipOneThe 2007 Jeep Wrangler Model, is an SUV with a convertible top with two body styles; the two-door style and the four-door, extended wheelbase. Jeep Wrangler PCM is also known as (ECU) Engine Control Unit and (ECM) Engine Control Module, a collateral replacement for 2007 Jeep Wranglers Powertrain Control Modules models with an engine of 3.8L. The PCM is linked with a six-speed transmission manual, with an option of four-speed provided for those who prefer the automatic one.
- Signs Your 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee PCM May Be Wearing Outby FlagshipOnePCM, or the powertrain control module, is a vehicle’s control unit that acts as the computerized brain for cars. This unit controls your jeep grand Cherokee’s essential functions, such as changing gears, air to gas ratio, ignition timing, etc. These functions are managed to depend on the information received from numerous vehicle sensors to improve jeep performance.
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler PCM Problems and Causesby FlagshipOneLike any other vehicle, the 2008 Jeep Wrangler PCM experiences electrical problems with its Powertrain Control Module (PCM), which is the engine computer system that handles the transmission, engine and driveline parts of the vehicle. While some of these electrical problems are common with jeeps just need an in-house tweak here and there, others require careful diagnosis to avoid making irreparable damage.
- Signs You May Need a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee PCM Replacementby FlagshipOneThe 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee PCM (Powertrain Control Module), is a computerized system responsible for controlling the essential functions within a vehicle. Some of the main functions include transmission and anti-lock brakes.
- 2005 Ford Escape PCM Problemsby FlagshipOneThe power control module (PCM) is a vital aspect of a vehicle’s operation mechanism as it coordinates numerous components and functions. Hence, 2005 Ford Escape PCM problems are likely to cause substantial breakdowns in most of your car’s performances.
- 1997 Toyota Camry Problems To Not Ignoreby FlagshipOneThe 1997 Toyota Camry is a refined midsize SUV that can carry a maximum of five adults. It’s an attractive sedan that comes with a conservative styling, standard on-road performance and a 24-valve, 3.0L V6 engine. Also, The Camry has a standard Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), integrated child-safety seats, and a traction control system for… Read more: 1997 Toyota Camry Problems To Not Ignore
- 2008 Toyota Camry Problemsby FlagshipOneLike its predecessors, the 2008 Toyota Camry is a fun to drive and a spacious family car that can carry about four adults. Although Camry hybrid has never been the perfect wheel drive, it has remained a popular model in America for years because it’s comfortable, roomy, safe, and easy to drive. It has an… Read more: 2008 Toyota Camry Problems
- 1994 Ford Ranger Problems You Might Come Acrossby FlagshipOneThe 1994 Ford Ranger is one of the oldest pickup trucks that are still holding well on the road and market. The Ford Truck comes in regular and extended cab configuration. It offers step-up access to cargo capacity. It has a 4×2 low rider appearance and a modified suspension. The wheel drive has a great… Read more: 1994 Ford Ranger Problems You Might Come Across
- 2001 Toyota Rav4 Problems To Keep In Mindby FlagshipOneRAV4 stands for a 4-Wheel Recreational Active Vehicle and is available in all-wheel or front-wheel drive. The 2001 Toyota rav4 rides on a four-cylinder engine with a car-based platform and a 5-speed manual or an automatic 4-speed transmission. It has a unique feature of the AWD full-time system, which has a limited-slip center differential, to… Read more: 2001 Toyota Rav4 Problems To Keep In Mind
- 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Problemsby FlagshipOneThe 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee is amongst the best-selling midsize SUVs on the market today. It is a well-rounded luxurious wheel drive with excellent off-road performance. This four-wheel-drive comes with skid plates, 57l V8 engine that generates about 360 horsepower and 390 pound-feet of torque. The Grand Cherokee is a five-passenger crossover SUV that has… Read more: 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Problems
- 1998 Ford Explorer Problemsby FlagshipOneThe 1998 Ford explorer Model is one of the top-selling sport-utility on the market. With a comfortable interior, multiple trim levels, and three engine choices, you can find an Explorer for any budget and lifestyle. The redesign came with different upgrades to enhance the 1998 Ford Explorer model performance. This vehicle was equipped with safety… Read more: 1998 Ford Explorer Problems
- 1999 Toyota Camry Problemsby FlagshipOneThe 1999 Toyota Camry is a reliable family car that has earned its good reputation with its intuitive design and smooth performance. Much has changed for the 1999 Toyota Camry from the previous year’s model. It’s a reliable family car and some of its most important features are its low entry price and standardized fuel… Read more: 1999 Toyota Camry Problems
- 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Problemsby FlagshipOneThe 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee is one of the forerunners to the current midsize SUVs, and it has been around for more than a decade. It’s a complete redesign of the 1999 model, and it comes with adequate cargo space, a smooth engine, and a comfortable cabin. The Jeep Grand is known for its off-road… Read more: 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Problems
- 2013 Toyota Highlander Problemsby FlagshipOneThe 2013 Toyota Highlander has become a popular SUV for most families due to its excellent gas mileage, roomy interior, and an abundance of safety features. Apart from this, the model is known for its refinement, smooth ride, and flexibility too. The Highlander Hybrid and 2013 Toyota Highlander excel at people toting. However, compared to… Read more: 2013 Toyota Highlander Problems
- 2010 Ford Explorer Problemsby FlagshipOneIf you are looking for a traditional midsize SUV that is good in towing and off-roading capabilities, the 2010 Ford Explorer is the best option for you. Since most people are now looking for a family car that has plenty of space for passengers, this model capably meets their needs. The 2010 Explorer model might… Read more: 2010 Ford Explorer Problems
- 2014 Ford Explorer Problems That Are Too Commonby FlagshipOneThe 2014 Ford Explorer is a big crossover SUV used as a sport utility vehicle and a family station wagon. Ford Motor Company modified this generation with roomy interior space, luxurious features, and the necessary safety features technologies. The 2014 Ford Explorer model is available in both front-wheel and four-wheel configurations and comes with an… Read more: 2014 Ford Explorer Problems That Are Too Common
- Common Toyota Highlander Problemsby FlagshipOneThe Toyota Highlander is one of the best-selling midsize SUVs in America, probably in the whole globe. It has also received heaps of praises over the years. It’s rated among the top for offering great reliability, improved vehicle safety, and affordability. Most Toyota car users claim that the model comes with a sleek exterior design,… Read more: Common Toyota Highlander Problems
- 2016 Toyota Tacoma Problemsby FlagshipOneThe 2016 Toyota Tacoma is an extremely reliable and comfortable vehicle with an excellent fuel economy. The car is pretty spacious for a medium-size truck, which comes with159 horsepower, standard four-cylinder engine. It also has a 278 horsepower V6 engine. The four-cylinder engine feels small and gruff on power, whereas the V6 has lively acceleration.… Read more: 2016 Toyota Tacoma Problems
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler Problemsby FlagshipOneThe 1997 Jeep Wrangler has been a great drive system for explorers who intend to go where no one has gone before. The compact, midsize SUV comes with an excellent navigation system and control system. Also, it has a Quadra-coil suspension system that smoothly projects vehicles on rough roads. The 1997 wrangler came with improved… Read more: 1997 Jeep Wrangler Problems
- 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Problemsby FlagshipOneThe 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Vehicles have well-trimmed cabins and offer quality on-road and off-road experience. Its Jeep, which comes in three primary trim leves, including Laredo, Limited, and Overland is a midsized SUV and a roomy family vehicle with high-level reliability and a quiet, smooth ride. Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo is an upgrade with… Read more: 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Problems
- 1996 Toyota Camry Problemsby FlagshipOne1996 Toyota Camry is a midsized sedan known with its reputation for reliability and fuel efficiency. The 1996 Camry model was re-engineered to correct the previous models flaws in a modified design to meet family’s needs. This model generation came with improved car values, and its high performance has facilitated its enticing safety ratings. 1996… Read more: 1996 Toyota Camry Problems
- 2015 Toyota RAV4 Problems You Might Come Acrossby FlagshipOneThe 2015 Toyota RAV4 is one of the most selling vehicles manufactured by Toyota Company. It is a compact Cross-over SUV available in three trim levels; LE, XLE, and RAV 4 Limited. The Toyota RAV4 Limited has more advanced features like a panoramic sunroof, back up cameras, larger touch screen, display screen, electric system, and… Read more: 2015 Toyota RAV4 Problems You Might Come Across
- 2005 Toyota Highlander Problemsby FlagshipOneToyota Highlander has been among the top-selling vehicle of the midsize sporty utility type vehicle. Its independent suspension prioritizes its set up on the comfort and quality of the ride. You can find the 2005 Toyota Highlander either as a V6 or a 4-cylinder with a front-wheel drive or an all-time 4-wheel drive. It comes… Read more: 2005 Toyota Highlander Problems
- 2004 Toyota Camry Problems That are Too Commonby FlagshipOne2004 Toyota Camry is a midsize front-wheel-drive family sedan with improved features compared to those of its predecessors. The Camry Le has a 2.4 liter 4-cylindrical V6 engine of 157 horsepower has a 5-speed automatic transmission. Upscale exterior styling, sporty fog lights, and spacious interior car seats are improvements made on this Toyota Camry Sedan.… Read more: 2004 Toyota Camry Problems That are Too Common
- 2012 Ford Explorer Problemsby FlagshipOneFord Explorer underwent some significant changes to reengineer and transform from the outdated SUV to a crossover vehicle. The 2012 Ford Explorer crossover got into another modeling year with a different 2.0-liter turbo joint to a natural aspirated four-cylinder engine. Ford expeditions on the model crossover have demonstrated a seven-passenger capacity vehicle. The 2012 Ford… Read more: 2012 Ford Explorer Problems
- 2007 Toyota Highlander Problemsby FlagshipOneThe 2007 Toyota Highlander is a mid-sized SUV that offers excellent handling and soft, quiet road trips. A seven-seater design makes it suitable as a family car with a smooth ride. Improved Highlander models come with a third-row seat and with either front or all-wheel drive. The 2007 Toyota Highlander included V6, 2.4L inline-four engine… Read more: 2007 Toyota Highlander Problems
- 2008 Toyota Rav4 Problemsby FlagshipOneThe 2008 Toyota Rav4 is one of the most competitive models in its class with either the optional V6 engine or the standard 4-cylinder. Advancements to the 4-cylinder engine of the compact Toyota SUV have reduced noise. Powerful V6 and third-row seating make it an ideal alternative to midsize family cars. The Rav4 is roomy… Read more: 2008 Toyota Rav4 Problems
- 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Problemsby FlagshipOneChrysler has stood out when it comes to the making of luxury and reliable cars. The 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee is one of the SUVs, which has dominated the market for several years. The original Jeep Grand Cherokee was launched in the luxury SUV segment in 1992. Since then, more generations have evolved, packed with… Read more: 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Problems
- 2013 Ford Escape Ecoboost Problems by FlagshipOne2013 Ford Escape is one of the renowned SUV trims in North America. It has a durable design, excellent cooling system and great off-road performance. Also, the automobile can carry a total of five individuals and has a comfortable passenger’s seat. The SUV has won several medals in various fields ranging from the excellent for… Read more: 2013 Ford Escape Ecoboost Problems
- 2004 Ford Explorer Problems To Keep In Mindby FlagshipOneThe Ford Company made another modern American station wagon. The 2004 ford explorer is capable of carrying seven people. Both V6 and V8 engines are available for the model. The V6 provides plenty of power unless you are driving in mountain areas where air input is thin. 2004 Explorer generation model has features with superb… Read more: 2004 Ford Explorer Problems To Keep In Mind
- How to Know If You Need a Jeep PCM Replacementby FlagshipOneJeeps are fun to drive. No matter the conditions of the road, you can access the remote areas on safari with a jeep. Travel on roads you never thought possible with a smooth running Jeep PCM. Sometimes, the powertrain control module faces problems. Knowing the right time to replace it might save you a heartache.… Read more: How to Know If You Need a Jeep PCM Replacement
- 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Electrical Problemsby FlagshipOneOver the past two decades, the Jeep brand has been recognized for reliable sports utility vehicles. It is no wonder most consumers have a hard time deciding which trim or model to purchase. The 2000 Grand Cherokee is no exception. The electric Jeep Grand comes numerous advantages such as an electrical system ignition, so you… Read more: 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Electrical Problems
- 2006 Ford Five Hundred Problems To Keep In Mindby FlagshipOneThe 2006 Ford Five Hundred’s glory days might be over, but its incredible trunk space, fuel efficiency, spaciousness, and excellent handling make the sedan a Buick Lucerne alternative. You can grab the Ford Five Hundred from your local dealership at an absolute bargain. Have a full diagnostic of the Ford Five Hundred before purchasing it;… Read more: 2006 Ford Five Hundred Problems To Keep In Mind
- 2010 Ford Fusion Problems To Keep In Mindby FlagshipOneThe Ford Fusion models are top-rated cars, especially the 2010 models. This is due to various aspects the car possesses like space, safety, reliability and speed. They are among the most sought after midsize vehicles in the market today and it is not because of their comfy car seats. Nonetheless, this widely acclaimed vehicle has… Read more: 2010 Ford Fusion Problems To Keep In Mind
- 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee PCM Problemsby FlagshipOneThe 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee emerged as one of the most reliable track and off-road SUVs that performed particularly well on snowy roads. Its powerful engine also received positive reviews from consumers. Jeep Grand Cherokee is also a reputable trim that has characterized incredible advancements throughout the years. However, the 2000 model has also demonstrated… Read more: 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee PCM Problems
- 2014 Ford Focus Transmission Problemsby FlagshipOneThe 2014 Ford Focus has had transmission problems since its launch. For owners of the SUV, visits to the mechanic’s shop have become more frequent, specifically to diagnose and repair powershift transmission Problems. Over the years, Ford Focus automatic transmission cars have characterized an avalanche of transmission problems ranging from bad hesitation and jerking when… Read more: 2014 Ford Focus Transmission Problems
- 2014 Ford Focus Problems To Keep In Checkby FlagshipOneThe 2014 Ford Focus is among the most successful Ford vehicles to ever grace the roads. Like most vehicles, though, a new 2014 Ford Focus has a unique set of problems. According to the lemon law, the Ford Focus needs to meet several quality requirements. Many reasons can lead to problems with your car. That… Read more: 2014 Ford Focus Problems To Keep In Check
- 2004 Jeep Liberty Problems To Keep In Mindby FlagshipOneIntroduced in 2004, the Jeep Liberty stands out as a compact yet robust off-road Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV), designed to conquer all terrains with sheer power and agility. Known for its extraordinary capabilities, it combines off-road prowess with the comfort of a city vehicle, making it a versatile choice for adventure seekers and urban dwellers… Read more: 2004 Jeep Liberty Problems To Keep In Mind
- 2012 Ford Focus Problems To keep in Mindby FlagshipOneFord is known for the perfect blend of innovation and comfort always focusing on a promising future. Ford has been able to comprise a huge market share multiple times with just a few new products. The 2012 Ford Focus added a new touch to the world of compact cars. With exquisite interior, comfortable car seats… Read more: 2012 Ford Focus Problems To keep in Mind
- 2012 Ford Fusion Problems To Keep In Mindby FlagshipOneLaunched in 2012, the Ford Fusion became a prominent figure in the mid-size sedan market, marking a high point in Ford’s production lineup. A combination of elegant design, performance, and advanced safety features, the Fusion attracted a significant customer base, leading to a strong market reception. Despite its popularity, Ford announced in 2020 the discontinuation… Read more: 2012 Ford Fusion Problems To Keep In Mind
- How To Reset Your Jeep ECM (Engine Control Module)by FlagshipOneThe Jeep Engine Control Module, also known as the PCM (Powertrain Control Module), ECU (Electrical Control Unit), or simply the Automotive Engine Computer, plays a crucial role in the functioning of your vehicle. If you’re curious about the differences between these terms, we’ve covered them in detail in our previous post titled “Difference between ECM,… Read more: How To Reset Your Jeep ECM (Engine Control Module)
- 1999 Ford Truck (F-Series) 7.3L F81F-12A650-BF – PCM ECM ECU Control Module (Engine Computer) Replacementby FlagshipOneA step by step guide to locating and replacing a 1999 Ford Truck (F-Series) 7.3L Engine Computer.
- 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0L – PCM ECM ECU Control Module (Engine Computer) Replacementby FlagshipOneA step by step guide to locating and replacing a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0L Engine Computer.
- 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0L 56044563AG – PCM ECM ECU Control Module (Engine Computer) Replacementby FlagshipOneA step by step guide to locating and replacing a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0L Engine Computer.
- 2002 Jeep Liberty 3.7L 56041606AG – PCM ECM ECU Control Module (Engine Computer) Replacementby FlagshipOneA step by step guide to locating and replacing a 2002 Jeep Liberty 3.7L Engine Computer.
- 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0L 56044513AC 05014152AA- PCM ECM ECU Control Module (Engine Computer) Replacementby FlagshipOneA step by step guide to locating and replacing a 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0L Engine Computer.
- Ford Van E-350 Econoline Diesel – PCM & IDM Modules Location, Removalby FlagshipOneFlagship One article on how to locate, remove and install the PCM Module and IDM Module on Ford Van E-350 Econoline Diesel.
- How to Replace a PCM ECM ECU Module (Engine Computer) on 2005-2006 Ford Escape / Mercury Mariner / Mazda Tributeby FlagshipOneEngine Computer replacement on 2005-2006 Ford Escape 3.0L V6, PCM ECM ECU location.
- How to Replace a PCM ECM ECU (Engine Computer) of a 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.2Lby FlagshipOneHow to replace PCM on 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Step-by-step guide.