ECM Programming | ECM Reprogramming | ECM Repair
The majority of engine computers for vehicles from 1996-present (OBD II) are subject to programming in order to function properly in your vehicle. Most units before 1996 (OBD I) are referred to as plug & play
Programming | Reprogramming
We offer Engine Computer reprogramming on a wide range of Acura, Chrysler, Dodge, Eagle, Fiat, Ford, Geo, General Motors, Honda, Infiniti, Jeep, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercury, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Plymouth, Scion & Toyota Engine Computers, ECM, ECU and PCM module units. If computer reprogramming is available, it will be mentioned in the Product Description of the item you are viewing.
Repair | PCM Repair | Engine Control Module Testing
To ensure that our Engine Control Modules are in working condition, we run diagnostic tests on all units using the latest reprogramming software available. ECM (electronic control modules) testing and ECM diagnosis is done in-house by our team of programmers and licensed mechanics. They perform tests using diagnostic tools with the latest OEM software available to ensure the unit is operating at optimal performance. Our module repair services have helped save customers thousands of dollars by providing a cheaper replacement ecm service than most repair shops, dealerships and car manufacturers.
Powertrain Control Module Flashing | ECU Updates
Car computer flashing refers to the most recent manufacturer updates which will be programmed to your vehicles VIN. These software updates will help improve the performance and fuel economy of your vehicle. The ECM Programming service is performed on most OBD II (OBDII Vehicles) units and is included with the purchase of an Engine Control Module. This will eliminate the need to go to your local auto repair shop or dealer after receiving your module from us.
All of our units will serve as direct replacements for your vehicle's current computer. We do not have a core charge. Customers original units are theirs to keep.
Cummins ECM repair service and Cummins ECM Programming Services are available
PATS (Passive Anti-Theft System)
If your vehicle is equipped with PATS or contains a computer chip in the vehicles key then you may be required to have a set of keys reprogrammed. We provide key reprogramming services for select makes and models, all of which are listed on this website (e.g. 1L2A-12A650-AEA | 2002 Ford Explorer 4.0L ECM Engine Computer PCM ECU Programmed with Keys | NCD-100/120). You can choose to have a Locksmith or Ford Dealer reprogram the keys as well using scan tools or pass-through tool. If your vehicle does not have PATS then your programmed unit will be plug and play.
Downloadable Key Instructions
|Ford:||Ford A and B Type Pats||Ford B, C, F, and G Type Pats||Ford E Type Pats|
|GM:||Passlock I, II, and III||Passkey II||Passkey III|
Programming is available for the following Makes and Models
- Chrysler -200, 300, 300M, Aspen, Cirrus, Concorde, LHS, New Yorker, Pacifica, PT Cruiser, Sebring, Town & Country
- Dodge -Avenger, Caliber, Caravan, Challenger, Charger, Dakota, Dart, Durango, Intrepid, Journey, Magnum, Neon, Nitro, Ram Promaster, Ram Promaster City, Ram Truck, Ram Truck (Cummins), Ram Van, Stratus, Viper
- Eagle -Talon, Vision
- Fiat -Freemont
- Jeep -Cherokee, CommanderCompass, Grand Cherokee, Grand Wagoneer, Liberty, Patriot, Renegade, Wrangler
- Plymouth -Breeze, Voyager
- Mitsubishi -Eclipse, Raider
- Buick -Allure, Century, Enclave, LaCrosse, LeSabre, Lucerne, Park Avenue, Rainier, Regal, Rendezvous, Riviera, Skylark, Terraza, Verano
- Cadillac -ATS, CTS, CTS-V, DeVille, DTS, Escalade, GTS, Seville, SRX, STS, STS-V, XLR, XLR-V, XTS
- Chevrolet -Astro, Avalanche, Beretta, Blazer, C/K Series, Camaro, Caprice, Captiva, Cavalier, Cobalt, Colorado, Corsica, Corvette, Equinox, Express, HHR, Impala, Lumina, Malibu, Monte Carlo, Prizm, S10, Silverado, SSR, Suburban, Tahoe, Trailblazer, Traverse, Uplander, Venture
- GMC -Acadia, Canyon, C/K Series, Envoy, Jimmy, Safari, Savana, Sierra, Sonoma, Suburban, Terrain, Yukon
- Hummer -H2, H3
- Isuzu -Ascender, Hombre, i-Series
- Oldsmobile -Achieva, Alero, Aurora, Bravada, Cutlass, Eighty Eight, Intrigue, LSS, Ninety Eight, Regency, Silhouette
- Pontiac -Aztek, Bonneville, Firebird, G5, G6, G8, Grand Am, Grand Prix, GTO, Montana, Pursuit, Solstice, Sunfire, Torrent, Trans Sport, Vibe
- Saturn -Astra, Aura, Ion, L-Series, L300, LW300, Outlook, Relay, S-Series, Sky, Vue
- Saab -9-7X
- Ford -Aerostar, Bronco, C-Max, Contour, Crown Victoria, EcoSport, Edge, Escape, Escort, Excursion, Expedition, Explorer, Fiesta, Five Hundred, Flex, Focus, Freestar, Freestyle, Fusion, Harley Davidson, Lightning, Maverick, Motorhome, Mustang, Probe, Ranger, Taurus, Taurus X, Thunderbird, Transit, Transit Connect, Truck (F-Series), Van (E-Series), Windstar
- Lincoln -Aviator, Blackwood, Continental, LS, Mark LT, Mark VIII, MKS, MKT, MKX, MKZ, Navigator, Navigator L, Town Car, Zephyr
- Mazda -3, 5, 6, 626, B2300, B2500, B3000, B4000, CX-5, CX-7, CX-9, MazdaSpeed3, MPV, MX-6, Tribute
- Mercury -Cougar, Grand Marquis, Marauder, Mariner, Milan, Montego, Monterey, Mountaineer, Mystique, Sable, Tracer
- Lexus -ES250, ES300, ES330, ES350, GS300, GS350, GS450H, GS460, GX470, IS-F, IS250, IS300, IS350, LS400, LS430, LS460, LS600HL, LX450, LX470, LX570, RX300, RX330, RX350, SC300, SC400
- Scion -tC, xA, xB, xD
- Toyota -4Runner, Avalon, Camry, Celica, Corolla, Cressida, Echo, FJ Cruiser, Highlander, Land Cruiser, Matrix, MR2, MR2 Spyder, Paseo, Previa, Prius, RAV4, Sequoia, Sienna, Solara, Supra, T100, Tacoma, Tercel, Truck, Tundra, Van, Venza, Yaris