Returns and Warranty
All items come with a lifetime warranty.
- Burnt Components
- Physical and/or Water Damage
- Misuse and/or Abuse
- Modifications, Opened, Tampered with, and/or used for any purpose not originally intended
- Vehicle is involved in a collision
- Security Seal is removed, broken and/or damaged
Buyer hereby understands, acknowledges, agrees and accepts all of the terms set forth herein upon purchase and that the terms set forth herein shall be controlling.
- Returns will be processed in the order received and may have a greater handling time than order processing.
- All returns for money back must be received by Seller within 30 days from the date of original purchase—NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Returns received after 30 days from the date of original purchase include an option for an exchange or in-store credit.
- Unless otherwise expressly provided, in-store credit is subject to the return fees when the unit is free of defect which shall be determined solely by Seller.
- NO replacement shall be issued until receipt of return.
- Returns must be in original condition
- Electrical parts are tested prior to purchase and if returned, all units will be inspected for burnt components, physical damage and water damage.
- Seller expressly reserves the right to require a Buyer to return an alleged faulty/defective unit to Seller at the Buyer’s expense for testing prior to replacement.
- Returns must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
- Unauthorized returns will not be processed and will be held for no more than 45 days after receipt.
- After 45 days, if an unauthorized return is not claimed or accompanied by an RMA, Seller reserves the right to maintain possession of the unclaimed/unauthorized return.
- Returns that are deemed not to be faulty are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Returned programmed items are subject to an additional $85 non-refundable programming fee.
- If Buyer purchased keys, the return is subject to an additional $90 non-refundable key fee.
- All items are OEM/Refurbished and Seller will NOT reimburse any fees a Buyer expends in connection with a possible faulty/defective unit(s) including, but not limited to Locksmith fees, diagnostic fees, rental car fees, storage fees, dealership fees, third party reprogramming fees, etc.