- Home /
- 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0L | Engine Computer PCM ECM ECU Programmed Plug&Play
- This Engine Computer also referred to as an Engine Control Module (ECM), Engine Control Unit (ECU) & Powertrain Control Module (PCM) is guaranteed to fit all 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee models with a 4.0L engine size. The following part numbers are compatible with this unit:
- 56041520AA, 56041520AB, 56041520AC, 56041520AD, 56041520AE, 56041576AA, 56041576AB, 56041580AA, 56044513AA, 56044513AB, 56044513AC, 56044514AA, 56044514AB, 56044514AC & 56044514AD
- This unit will arrive Programmed & Updated to your vehicle's VIN (Vehicle Identification Number). The unit will be Plug and Play with no additional programming required.
- We will need your VIN number in order to program the unit. During the checkout process, please enter your VIN Number in the text box labeled "VIN" located at the top of the Billing Information section. You can also call or e-mail it to us after you've completed your purchase.
- The pictures above are stock photos and not photos of the actual part you will receive but represent an example of the unit.
|Additional Model Info||No|
|Other Part Number||No|
|Additional Part Number||No|
|Shipping Destination||Flat Rates||Duration of Shipping|
|Africa, Central & South America||$150.00 USD||2-8 Business Days|
|Asia, Australia & Europe||$100.00 USD||2-8 Business Days|
|Canada||$45.00 USD||2-8 Business Days|
|Caribbean||$75.00 USD||2-8 Business Days|
|Mexico||$55.00 USD||2-8 Business Days|
|USA||Free Shipping||1-6 Business Days|
All items come with a lifetime warranty. Warranty does not include any labor associated with installation and/or removal of parts, key and/or Locksmith fees. Buyer will not be reimbursed for any such fees--NO EXCEPTIONS. Buyer hereby acknowledges and agrees that the Seller's liability is limited to the price of the item sold and Seller is not liable for any damage and/or injury sustained that results from any item(s) sold by any entity operated by Flagship One, Inc and Buyer hereby now and forever relinquishes Seller from any such liability. Returns must be in original condition and be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) otherwise the return will be deemed unauthorized. Unauthorized returns will not be processed and will be held for no more than 45 days after receipt. After 45 days, if an unauthorized return is not claimed or accompanied by an RMA, Seller reserves the right to maintain possession of the unclaimed/unauthorized return. Electrical parts are tested prior to purchase and if returned, all units will be inspected for burnt components, physical damage and water damage. Returns will be processed in the order received and may have a greater handling time than order processing. The lifetime warranty shall be void if an item is returned with any signs of: (a)burnt components; (b)physical and/or water damage; (c)misuse, abuse, modifications, opened, tampered with, and/or used for any purpose not originally intended; (d)vehicle is involved in a collision; or (e)security seal is removed, broken and/or damaged. Buyer must activate warranty within 20 days of receipt to be valid. Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Returned programmed items are subject to an additional $85 non-refundable programming fee and, if Buyer purchased keys, the return is subject to an additional $90 non-refundable key fee. All returns for money back must be received by Seller within 30 days from the date of original purchase—NO EXCEPTIONS. Returns received after 30 days from the date of original purchase include an option for an exchange or in-store credit. Unless otherwise expressly provided, in-store credit is subject to the return fees when the unit is free of defect which shall be determined solely by Seller. Seller expressly reserves the right to require a Buyer to return an alleged faulty/defective unit to Seller at the Buyer's expense for testing prior to replacement. NO replacement shall be issued until receipt of return. All items are OEM/Refurbished and Seller will NOT reimburse any fees a Buyer expends in connection with a possible faulty/defective unit(s) including, but not limited to Locksmith fees, diagnostic fees, rental car fees, storage fees, dealership fees, third party reprogramming fees, etc. This transaction shall be deemed to have been made in the State of New York and the validity, interpretation and performance shall be governed by New York laws, without giving effect to conflict of laws principles. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue over any disputes arising out of or in connection with this transaction shall be in Nassau County, New York. After one claim, the warranty is exhausted. Buyer hereby understands, acknowledges, agrees and accepts all of the terms set forth herein upon purchase and that the terms set forth herein shall be controlling.