Engine Computer Programming Services
- The majority of engine computers for vehicles from 1996-present (OBD II) are subject to programming in order to function properly in your vehicle. Most units before 1996 (OBD I) are referred to as plug-n-play.
- We offer Engine Computer reprogramming on a wide range of Ford, Chrysler and GM Engine Computers, ECM, ECU and PCM module units. If programming is available, it will be mentioned in the Product Description of the item you are viewing.
- To ensure that our Engine Control Modules are in working condition, we run diagnostic tests on all units before they are shipped out to our customers. ECM testing/ECM diagnosis is done in-house by our team of programmers and licensed mechanics.
- Car computer flashing refers to the most recent manufacturer updates which will be programmed to your car's VIN. These updates will help improve the performance and fuel economy of your vehicle. This service is performed on most OBD II units and is included with the purchase of the Engine Control Module.
- After all the procedures are done for the Unit, we are ready to replace it, and provide the best service possible with Free Shipping.
PATS (Passive Anti-Theft System):
- If your vehicle is equipped with PATS or contains a computer chip in the vehicles' key then you may be required to have a set of keys reprogrammed. We provide key reprogramming services for select car makes and models, all of which are listed on this website (e.g. 1L2A-12A650-AEA | 2002 Ford Explorer 4.0L Engine Computer PCM ECM ECU Programmed with Keys | NCD-100/120). You can choose to have a Locksmith or Ford Dealer reprogram the keys as well. If your vehicle does not have PATS then your programmed unit will be plug and play.
- 1) Insert 1 Key into the Ignition
- 2) Turn the 1st key to the Ignition's on position for 3 seconds, then remove
- 3) Turn the 2nd key to the Ignition's on position for 3 seconds, then remove
- 4) Repeat Step 3 with your original key
Programming is available for the following Makes and Models:
- Chrysler - 200, 300, 300M, Cirrus, Concorde, Pacifica, PT Cruiser, Sebring, Town & Country
- Dodge - Avenger, Caliber, Caravan, Challenger, Charger, Dakota, Durango, Intrepid, Journey, Magnum, Neon, Nitro, Ram Truck, Ram Van, Stratus
- Jeep - Cherokee, Compass, Grand Cherokee, Liberty, Patriot, Wrangler
- Plymouth - Breeze, Voyager
- Ford - Aerostar, Bronco, Contour, Crown Victoria, Edge, Escape, Escort, Excursion, Expedition, Explorer, Flex, Five Hundred, Focus, Freestar, Freestyle, Fusion, Maverick, Motorhome, Mustang, Probe, Ranger, Taurus, Thunderbird, Transit Connect, Truck (F-Series), Van (E-Series), Windstar
- Lincoln - Aviator, Blackwood, Continental, LS, Mark LT, Mark VIII, MKX, MKZ, Navigator, Town Car, Zephyr
- Mazda - 6, B2300, B2500, B3000, B4000, Tribute
- Mercury - Cougar, Grand Marquis, Marauder, Mariner, Milan, Montego, Monterey, Mountaineer, Mystique, Sable, Tracer